Friday, September 10, 2010

Park Point Chillin

Living in Park Point is pretty sweet, I suppose.  For those of you not in the know, Park Point is a fully furnished apartment complex made specifically for the students of RIT, though anyone can live here.  Though I do wish I could have furnished my own place, after helping move in my girlfriend and her roommates I was quite thankful that getting everything into my apartment only took about 30 minutes give or take.  My only gripe is the rent, which is quite a bit more than I can afford at this POINT (pun) (sorry).  This issue will probably prevent me from living here after this school year, but we'll tackle that when we come to it.  They do however include FuelTV in their television package, so as soon as my dad decides to let me have the TV from his office that he can't use anymore anyways *ahem* I'll be living right proper.

1 comment: