Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bristol Mountain - 1

So, today I went on my actual shoot for the magazine cover Photo Arts assignment at Bristol Mountain. Which was a bit of an epic adventure. Seeing as though I am a college student and have no money...I couldn't afford a lift ticket, so, I trekked up half the mountain when I came across a nice ravine with a river below. I then climbed my way up to the barrier and crawled under onto the actual hill, just to be greeted by a safety patrol man who thought I had just wiped out, I told him I was fine and he went on his way. I continued my trek on the side of the ski run until I made it to the terrain park lift. I figured the lift workers must assume that anyone all the way up here must be legit and I got a nice ride the rest of the way up. There were a few other kids shooting so I went to get a piece of the action. Got some legit shots (which I'll be posting over the next few days) and the other kid shooting is pretty legit too, here's a link to his flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment