Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Apparently I'm on TV

So while getting rapped at next to the Chinese Theater some lady calls all of us over. She's with some important looking dude, a guy with a camera, and two people dressed up like Na'vi from Avatar. She asks us if we want to be on TV. Well yeah! so she tells us what we need to do, run up next to the Na'vi and pose with them like we're taking a picture, then they hiss at us and we run away.

(I actually shot a picture on the first take)

That's it, we sign the model releases and get shooting. After three takes they get one that works and then "interview" Alanna and Chelsea.

Apparently we were on TV Guide's Countdown to the Oscars, I haven't been able to find the video anywhere, but my mother claims to have seen it. So, if you saw it or know where to see it, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment