Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hollywood!

Day 4 we headed out early for a Day in LA and Disney. After navigating to the least sketchy free parking we could find (if there were a Stumble Upon for real life, that's how we would've gotten there). We then walked around for a bit and decided to find the Walk of Fame. Adventure time! If there's anyone out there that like driving in LA traffic, you really should have been with us. We eventually found it and parked at a nearby Wendy's. A few people got some food to make our parking totally legit, but the rest of us wanted food that wasn't in Rochester. So, we stopped in at Mel's Drive-In. The food was good but the lighting was better, snapped this pic while waiting for our food.

After lunch we walked down the street looking at all the stars and such, I wished I had my skateboard because that marble is sooo smooth. Though I did find one star worth using a bit of film for.

We arrived at the Kodak Theater to see lots of fences and rails up in preparation for the Oscars that weekend. So we wound through the fences to get to the Chinese Theater and see all of the handprints. While those interested some from the group, I was more intrigued by the people.

This guy was selling mixtapes trying to make it in the Hip Hop industry, I did buy one, and it is quite good. His name is Black Nate Debiase and you can get to his website here.

There was another character on the street, but in order to get his picture I had to do a bit of participation. This DJ (I forgot his name, link will be up tomorrow, you'll want to come back, he's a goon) would call you over and rap about you. I being from Wisconsin automatically got associated with cheese. Here's a picture of me with him.

There is one other part of our time in LA that will be continued tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Where are you? Hiding in the hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture of me with his is that link, its a facebook pic so I had to link it

    ReplyDelete